Live Project Training
Opportunity to work in prestigious projects of India
Objective of Project Training
Live Project Training refers to work experience that is relevant to professional development prior to completion of degree. One of the fulfillments for the award of any technical degree like; MCA, B.Tech, BCA, MSc (IT), BSc (IT), Diploma CS/IT/EC, PGDCA, PGWEB is that students must complete at least 4-6 month of Live Project Training. Live Project Training is normally done during the final semesters.
Students should know, that Live Project Training plays an important role in the development of the practical and professional skills for employment after completion of their technical degree.
Saanvi Information Technology India provides you an opportunity to work with the team of Software Developers, under the guidance of project managers. The training includes environment base learning and once you learn the language and database, you will be assigned a project. We focus on making students well versed with the Software Development Life Cycle in real development environment and to provide them hand on experience on LIVE PROJECTS. Excellent performers hired on job by the company.
- To enhance the employability skills of the students by asssigning real tasks.
- To help students get acquainted with corporate culture.
- The motive of Project Training is to provide students work experience that is relevant to professional development.
- To provide the exposure of all latest technologies available in the computer world.
- Opportunity to appear in the Placement Drives of the reputed MNCs.
- To provide opportunities to students for practical and hand-on learning in the area of their specialization under the supervision of technical experts.
Eligibilty for Project Training
Any student of MCA, B.Tech, BCA, MSc (IT), BSc (IT), Diploma CS/IT/EC, PGDCA, PGWEB can join Project Training program.
Technology Offerd in Project Training
- 6 Months Industrial Training on Prestigious Live Projects for MCA, BCA , PGDCA, BE Final Year Students.
- 45 days Live Project based Internship Program for B.Tech. (CS, IT & EC) Students.
- 45 days Live Project based Training Program for Diploma (CS, IT, EC, EE, CE, ME), PGDCA & PGDHN Students.
- 4 to 6 Months Live Project based Internship Program for Diploma (CS, IT, EC, EE, CE, ME), PGDCA & PGDHN Final year / pass out Students.
- Saanvi Information Technology provides six months Industrial Training (Final Year Project Training) in Lucknow, Jabalpur, Riwa and Chitrakoot to B.Tech, BCA, MCA and IGNOU students.